Features at a Glance
- Parasympathetic Nervous System
- Sympathetic Nervous System
- Test's as per Dr. Ewing's Protocol
CANWin is state-of-the-art PC Windows* based Cardiac Autonomic Neuropathy (CAN) Analysis System with interpretation.
It analyses both Sympathetic and Parasympathetic autonomic nervous system response of the patient. The system uses TachoCardioGram (TCG) and automatic NiBP to conduct a battery of six tests.
Being fully automatic, CANWin eliminates the need of manual recordings, readings and calculations. Since these tests require patient co-operation, a unique patient prompt panel is provided which helps the patient intuitively. Inbuilt time domain waveform analysis and BP measurements make the task of conducting all six CAN tests very easy. Full disclosures of all TCG based tests depict the validation of conducted tests. CANWin provides a simple & comprehensive solution of the otherwise arduous task for evaluation of CAN.
Windows* based CANWin software & USB port communication with the handy CANWin instrument turns any PC into a full-fledged Cardiac Autonomic Neuropathy Analysis system, with online real time graphs on screen. It gives a multicolor / B&W two-page report on A4 size paper. In-built patient database with more than 1000 patients memory helps to keep track of patient history. All at your mouse clicks in a very user-friendly CANWin software.
- Ewing Battery of 6 tests to check sympathetic & arasympathetic CNS function
- Automatic and precise R-peak detection and RR interval calculation
- Full ECG disclosure of each test
- Automatic blood pressure measurement with predetermined protocol
- Works with windows* 7 / 8 / 10 operating system
- Easy to operate software
Screenshots and Print Reports
Continuous ECG Waveform
Minimum PC Requirements
$ Specifications are subject to change without prior notice
* All regd. trademarks are acknowledged to their respective owners