Features at a Glance
- 12 leads simultaneous acquisition
- Automatic Amplitude, Duration, Axis and ST segment Measurements
- 12 Lead ECG, Medians, PQRST points and selectable long lead disclosure
- Option to edit measurements
- Print out on Ordinary paper. No need of thermal paper
- Works with windows* 7 / 8 / 10 operating system
- Easy to operate software
CardioWin is a complete 12 lead ECG with median, amplitude, duration, axes and ST segment calculations. Once connected to patient, it records all limb and chest leads ECG automatically and gives a comprehensive analysis.
A compact Amplifier with USB interface and a notebook PC can turn the system into a portable yet feature packed digital ECG.
Windows * based CardioWin software and USB port communication with the handy CardioWin instrument turns any PC into a full fledged 12 lead, 12 channel simultaneous Digital ECG, with measurements, including ST segments. With extensive patient database that helps you keep track of patient history by unique patient folder. A two page report on A4 size printouts on any windows compatible printer. Inbuilt patient database with more than 1000 patients memory helps you keep track off patient history. All at your mouse clicks in a very user friendly CardioWin software.
Screenshots and Print Reports
Input impedance :> 10 MΩ.
Instrument Dimensions: 330 mm x 200 mm x 60 mm
Minimum PC Requirements
$ Specifications are subject to change without prior notice
* All regd. trademarks are acknowledged to their respective owners