Features at a Glance
- State-of-the-art Plethysmography using photo-electronics
- Comprehensive information derived from Pulse waveform
- Normalized Average calculation for complete test
- First and Second derivative waveforms for photo plethysmogram
- Huge Database support for archive test retrieval and Comparisons
- Pulse quality control for validation of test
- Works with windows* 7 / 8 / 10 operating system
- Easy to operate software
DicroWin_C is a PC Windows* based PPG (Pulse Plethysmography) Analysis system, useful for various disciplines of medicine viz. Pharmacology, Cardiology, Physiology etc.
DicroWin is useful for study of Vascular Hemodynamics. Evaluation of Vasoactive drugs on Vascular Hemodynamics. Arterial Compliance, Arterial Stiffness Studies. Detection and follow up of Arterial diseases and Blood Flow analysis.
Windows* based DicroWin software & USB port communication with the handy DicroWin instrument turns any PC into a full-fledged PPG Analysis system, with online real time graphs on screen. It gives a multicolor / B&W one-page report on A4 size paper. In-built patient database with more than 1000 patients memory helps to keep track of patient history. All at your mouse clicks in a very user-friendly DicroWin software.
Screenshots and Print Reports
Continuous PPG Waveform
Minimum PC Requirements
Operating and storage Temp. 15oC to 45oC
$ Specifications are subject to change without prior notice
* All regd. trademarks are acknowledged to their respective owners